Pages

CTK

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Actress Juhi chawla talks about her movies

juhi_chawla1


"Another film was ’Raja Hindustani’. I thought it was not my kind of stuff, it was too loud. But it turned out to be a blockbuster. So I made dumb decisions at times," she added.

The actress has learnt her lesson now and says that he tries to look at a script and story with the audience in mind. "I listen to a script as an audience and if I like it and I know I can crack it I go ahead and do it," she added.


The actress said that she is extremely happy for Aamir Khan, with whom she has delivered many hits like ’Kayamat Se Kayamat Tak’, ’Hum Hain Raahi Pyaar Ke’ and ’Ishq’. "I’m very happy for Aamir. He was always extremely bright. He stuck out and said I don’t want to do films which don’t make sense to me. It has paid off," said Juhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment